The application process for the 2015-2016 Professional Women, Women Executives and Business Women’s Forum (PROWEB) Business Women’s Training Programme is now open.
Women living in Zimbabwe and are above 18 years of age are encouraged to apply. Applicants should have operated a business for more than 6 months.
The training will focus on the following areas:
- Business Proposal Development
- Business Compliance
- Governance Ethics
- Business Innovation
- Strategic Planning and Strategy Implementation
- Brand Building
- Marketing and Value Proposition
- Operations and Logistics Management
- Social Media
- Business Communication and Stakeholder Management
Interested persons can apply online or download the application form from the PROWEB website. Completed application forms should be sent to email@example.com. Deadline for applications is October 30 2015.