Young Africa Zimbabwe (YA) is looking for committed entrepreneurs to hire out its equipped workshops to carry out their business operations while also offering training opportunities to interested youths. YA has equipped workshops available for leasing at its training centres in Chitungwiza and Epworth. Passionate businessmen/women in the sectors stated below are invited to apply for this opportunity.
Location 1: Chitungwiza – Carpentry, Welding, Machine Shop Engineering, Panel Beating, Motor Vehicle Mechanics & Dressmaking businesses
Location 2: Epworth – Catering, Clothing & Textiles, Dressmaking, Hairdressing & Information Technology businesses
Deadline: 15 0ctober 2015
Applicants must have following qualifications:
- Have proven experience in running their own registered business in the above mentioned sectors.
- Have managerial skills.
Applicants should show the following qualities:
- Be passionate about the development and empowerment of young people.
- Be dedicated and professional.
- Be innovative and self-motivated.
- Be approachable and helpful.
*Please note the following:
- Each vacancy is only specific to a particular business sector and YA centre location (e.g. a catering vacancy is only available in Epworth).
- Successful candidates who do not have teaching experience will be required to hire a qualified teacher
Please send CV and business plan by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit www.youngafrica.org/zimbabwe for more information.
Kindly call Mobile : + 263 (0) 772 432 270 during business hours only (8:30am to 4:30pm).
*Successful applicants will be notified by email.
Young Africa was established in Zimbabwe in 1998 to train young people aged between 15-25 years in employability and entrepreneurship skills.